Our Memory Foam Mattress is 19cm Deep, and comes complete with a washable removable temperature regulating protective mattress cover. The cover allows moisture from your body to be diverted away & allows fresh air to circulate, helping keep your body cool giving a more comfortable nights sleep. Memory foam moulds to the shape of your body, supporting evenly & individually, allowing the spine to stay in a natural position & assists in the reducing of tossing & turning. Our memory foam mattress is made of a thick base layer of high density supportive foam with a top layer of pure superior memory foam.
- 19cm Deep
- Base layer of thick high density support foam
- Top layer of pure superior memory foam
- Non Turnable- Doesn't sag like conventional mattresses
- Firmness rating: medium to firm
- Vacuum roll packed
- Includes fully washable zip off removable protective cover
- Flame retardant (BS5852 standard)
- Heat and pressure sensitive, moulding and adapting to the shape of your body
- Anti-dust mite
- Reduces aches & pains, deeper Sleep, Less tossing & turning
- Sanitised fabric
- SATRA Tested & certificated
Note: Please be aware that our memory foam mattresses may have a smell when first opened. This is due to the manufacturing process of the foam, and is called 'off-gassing'. This is NOT a fault with the product and the smell will go away after a few days. It is not toxic or harmful. We recommend leaving the mattress to air in a well ventilated area, and use a fabric freshener like febreeze to help dissipate the smell. Other people recommend using vinegar water spray or baking soda to help relieve the smell.
Dimensions are approximate
Double Size (4ft 6"):
Width 135cm x Length 190cm x Depth 19cm
King Size (5ft):
Width 150cm x 198cm Length x Depth 19cm
All products available to order are in stock, which means no long wait times!
- Delivery to Mainland UK is FREE & made within 1-2 working days.
- Place your order before 1:30 pm for same day dispatch. Orders placed AFTER 1:30pm will be dispatched the following working day.
- Delivery will be made within 1-2 working days Mon-Fri.
- You can choose a specific date for delivery at checkout. Please leave a note in the delivery instructions box requesting date for delivery.
- Unfortunately, we do not ship to offshore postcodes, Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland.
- We do ship to Scilly Isles & Isle of Wight, however there is a £15 surcharge for these areas from our courier. Delivery is estimated 2-3 days for these areas.
Our full Delivery & Returns Information as well as FAQ can be found by following the Delivery Info link.