COVID update 05/01/2021
We are open and still delivering as normal. The majority of deliveries are being made within 5 working days, however, please allow up to 7 working days due to delays.
- Delivery is FREE to UK Mainland! (England, Wales & parts of Scotland)
- We do ship to the Isle of Wight, however, there is a £25 surcharge for these areas from our courier.
- Unfortunately, we do not ship to offshore postcodes, Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Scilly Isles.
- Deliveries are made within 5 days Monday - Friday. *Due to COVID please allow up to 7 working days for delivery*
- You will receive a text and email notification advising you of your delivery date and timeslot, along with tracking link so you can be kept up to date with your order.
- Please ensure that somebody is home to accept and sign for the delivery.
- Orders can be left with a neighbour, or a signed note can be left for the driver, instructing them to leave your order in a safe place – e.g garden, front porch. PLEASE NOTE: If you leave a signed note for the driver, this is a signature of authorisation for the order to be left unattended. We will not be liable for theft or damages. Do so at your own risk.
- Deliveries are to 'front door' only. Deliveries to apartments and flats will be made to ground floor only.
- Please ensure the correct delivery address, postcode, and contact mobile telephone number are provided at checkout to ensure a smooth delivery. We cannot accept address changes after an order is placed.
- ETA's: Our couriers do try to keep to the delivery timeslot wherever possible, however, outside influence and circumstances beyond our control such as traffic can cause delays to drivers journeys, and put them outside the time slot.
How can I track my order?
You can find your tracking number and link in the dispatch email. Click on the tracking number link to view the status of your order. If you do not have this email, check your junk inbox. If it is not there contact our customer service team by emailing us on email@example.com quoting your order reference no. You can also call us on 01922 718 555
(Customer service hours are: Mon-Thurs 8:00am - 6:00pm and Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm and Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Can I request a specific delivery timeslot?
Unfortunately, this is a service our couriers do not currently offer at present.
When will my delivery take place?
Deliveries are made Mon - Fri and normally take place between 7am and 8pm
I will not be at home for my delivery, what will happen?
The driver will leave a calling message via email or a calling card with further instructions. Please follow the instructions on the card and email to re-schedule your delivery.
Can I leave the delivery with a neighbour or safe place?
Orders can be left with a neighbour, or a signed note can be left for the driver, instructing them to leave your order in a safe place – e.g garden, front porch. If you leave a signed note for the driver, this is a signature of authorisation for the order to be left unattended. We will not be liable for theft or damages. Do so at your own risk.
Do you have any stores I can view products?
**Our showroom in Aldridge has now been permanently closed **
To keep our prices as low as possible, we do not have traditional brick and mortar stores which typically come with large overhead costs. We are online only so we can pass all these savings directly onto you!
Can I pay over the phone?
Unfortunately, we cannot accept orders over the phone. Please place your order online using credit or debit card, PayPal or Clearpay. If you have a paypal account, you can now use paypal's 'Pay in 3' feature to spread the cost of your payment.
Do you provide an assembly service?
We do not currently provide an assembly service. Rest assured the majority of our products are easy to put together and come with instructions. Some of our products have assembly videos available to view to help you. We can also provide an extra set of instructions, which you can view online in the rare case your item did not come with instructions or they have become lost.
Why do you not deliver to my postcode?
Due to distance charges set by couriers and economical factors, we do not deliver to certain areas of the UK that are out of reach such as the Scottish Highlands and offshore postcodes at present.
Why have I only received one of the boxes from my order?
Very occasionally boxes get separated. Please contact our customer services team at the earliest opportunity, and they can investigate further and advise the best course of action. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01922 718 55 (Customer service hours are:Mon-Thurs 8:00am - 6:00pm and Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm and Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm