Delivery is FREE to UK Mainland!
- We aim to deliver your order within 5 working days to the majority of the UK . For more remote and rural areas delivery can take up to 10 working days. Please see our delivery table below for more specific information on area codes.
What happens once I place my order?
- When you place your order, it goes straight into our clever I.T systems to be picked and processed in our warehouse. You will receive an email order confirmation to confirm your order.
- Please ensure the correct delivery address, postcode, and contact mobile number are provided at checkout to ensure a smooth delivery.
- You will receive an email and text message from our delivery partner to confirm your order has been received.
- Our delivery partner will provide the 2 hour time slot for delivery the morning of delivery via email. So you can sit back, relax and let our teams take care of you!
- On the day of delivery, please ensure that somebody is home to accept and sign for the delivery.
What happens if I'm not in?
- Orders can be left with a neighbour, or a signed note can be left for the driver instructing them to leave your order in a safe place – e.g garden, front porch.
- Deliveries will be made to your front door. Deliveries to apartments and flats will be made to the ground floor entrance.
- We do not take away old items, packaging or provide an assembly service.
Unfortunately, we do not deliver to the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands, Inverness, Jersey, Guernsey.
Track My Order
To track the progress of your order, you will need your tracking number and delivery postcode.
Follow this link: https://xdp.co.uk/track.php
and enter your details to see the progress.
|Area||Postcode||Delivery Charge||Delivery Time|
|Parts of Wales, Devon & Cornwall, Cumbria, Parts of Scotland||LL, LD, HR, SA, TA, SY, TR, TQ, PL, EX, CA, LA, DG, KA, KY, FK, PA, ML||FREE||Delivery within 7 working days|
|Scottish Lowlands||AB10,AB11,AB12,AB15,AB16,AB24,AB25 DD, PH||FREE||Delivery within 10 working days|
- Delivery FAQ -
Can I request a specific delivery timeslot?
Unfortunately, this is a service we do not currently offer at present however, we are working on it!
When will my delivery take place?
Deliveries are made Mon - Fri and normally take place between 7am and 8pm
I will not be at home for my delivery, what will happen?
You can leave a signed note for the driver instructing to leave your order in a safe place or with a neighbour. If you are not at home, the driver will leave a calling message via email or a calling card with further instructions. Please follow the instructions on the card or email to re-schedule your delivery.
Can I leave the delivery with a neighbour or safe place?
Orders can be left with a neighbour, or a signed note can be left for the driver, instructing them to leave your order in a safe place – e.g garden, front porch. If you leave a signed note for the driver, this is a signature of authorisation for the order to be left unattended. We will not be liable for theft or damages.
Do you have any stores I can view products?
To keep our prices as low as possible, we do not have traditional brick and mortar stores which typically come with large overhead costs. We are online only so we can pass all these savings directly onto you and keep our prices crazy low!
Can I pay over the phone?
Unfortunately, we cannot accept orders over the phone. Please place your order online using credit or debit card.
Do you provide an assembly service?
We do not currently provide an assembly service. Rest assured the majority of our products are easy to put together and come with instructions. Some of our products have assembly videos available to view to help you. We can also provide an extra set of instructions, which you can view online in the rare case your item did not come with instructions or they have become lost.
Why have I only received one of the boxes from my order?
Very occasionally boxes get separated. Please contact our customer services team at the earliest opportunity, and they can investigate further and advise the best course of action. Please email email@example.com and quote your order number.