We are open and still delivering as normal! :)
- Delivery is FREE to UK Mainland! (England, Wales & parts of Scotland)
An additional delivery cost applies to the following areas:
- Isle of Wight - £25
- Scottish Highlands & Islands - £50
- Northern Ireland - £50
- The Isle of Man and Isle of Scilly - £100
Unfortunately, we do not deliver to the Channel Islands.
- Deliveries are usually made within 5 working days Monday - Friday to UK Mainland*
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive a text and email notification advising you of your delivery date and timeslot, along with a tracking link advising you on the progress of your order.
- Please ensure that somebody is home to accept and sign for the delivery.
- Orders can be left with a neighbour or a signed note can be left for the driver instructing them to leave your order in a safe place – e.g garden, front porch.
- Deliveries will be made to your front door. Deliveries to apartments and flats will be made to the ground floor entrance.
- We do not take away old items, packaging or provide an assembly service.
- Please ensure the correct delivery address, postcode, and contact mobile number are provided at checkout to ensure a smooth delivery.*
* For deliveries to Northern Ireland, deliveries take up to 14 working days and are handled by third party carrick fergus couriers who will contact you directly to arrange your delivery date.
How can I track my order?
You can find your tracking number and link in the dispatch email. Click on the tracking number link to view the status of your order. If you do not have this email, check your junk inbox. If it is not there contact our customer service team by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order reference no. You can also call us on 01922 718 555
Customer service hours are: Mon-Thurs 8:00am - 6:00pm and Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm and Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Can I request a specific delivery timeslot?
Unfortunately, this is a service our couriers do not currently offer at present.
When will my delivery take place?
Deliveries are made Mon - Fri and normally take place between 7am and 8pm
I will not be at home for my delivery, what will happen?
The driver will leave a calling message via email or a calling card with further instructions. Please follow the instructions on the card or email to re-schedule your delivery.
Can I leave the delivery with a neighbour or safe place?
Orders can be left with a neighbour, or a signed note can be left for the driver, instructing them to leave your order in a safe place – e.g garden, front porch. If you leave a signed note for the driver, this is a signature of authorisation for the order to be left unattended. We will not be liable for theft or damages.
Do you have any stores I can view products?
To keep our prices as low as possible, we do not have traditional brick and mortar stores which typically come with large overhead costs. We are online only so we can pass all these savings directly onto you!
Can I pay over the phone?
Unfortunately, we cannot accept orders over the phone. Please place your order online using credit or debit card, PayPal or Clearpay. If you have a paypal account, you can now use paypal's 'Pay in 3' feature to spread the cost of your payment.
Do you provide an assembly service?
We do not currently provide an assembly service. Rest assured the majority of our products are easy to put together and come with instructions. Some of our products have assembly videos available to view to help you. We can also provide an extra set of instructions, which you can view online in the rare case your item did not come with instructions or they have become lost.
Why have I only received one of the boxes from my order?
Very occasionally boxes get separated. Please contact our customer services team at the earliest opportunity, and they can investigate further and advise the best course of action. Please email email@example.com or calling 01922 718 55 (Customer service hours are: Mon-Thurs 8:00am - 6:00pm and Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm and Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm