We hope you will be happy with your order, however sometimes problems do arise. In the unlikely case that you wish to request a refund or there is something wrong with your order, here's everything you need to know on what to do next.
- You have 14 days to return any unwanted orders.
- For unwanted items, you will need to arrange collection & return at your own cost. We recommend using 'parcel monkey' or 'parcel to go' to compare costs for multiple courier companies and to book your collection.
- Unwanted items must be packaged in the original packaging, unused, and in a saleable condition. In the very rare case your chosen courier damages the order upon returning it back to us, you must claim with your chosen courier. We recommend you take photos of the item prior to it being taken by the courier as proof.
- Items not received back in good condition may not be refunded in full.
- Refunds are made within 14 days of the item being returned to us, which complies with the distance selling regulations. We must be given proof of postage.
- Refunds are made back to the account you paid with. This usually takes 3-5 working days to go back into your bank account.
- You have 30 calendar days to report faulty items for a refund.
- In the event your order arrives damaged, please take photos and/or video of the fault, and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer services team will help resolve your issue as soon as possible.
- In the event an item is faulty, please contact us, and we will arrange a replacement or refund. In some cases we will advise that you dispose of the faulty item.
- We have quality check processes in place to ensure we always send out your order in boxes that are in a good, undamaged, condition. In the event your order packaging does not appear to be in good condition upon arrival, please inspect the goods as in most cases the contents are fine. In the rare case your order is damaged, please take photos and email us at email@example.com so we can initiate an investigation with the courier and send out replacement parts as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that our memory foam mattresses may have a smell when first opened. This is due to the manufacturing process and is called 'off-gassing'. This is NOT a fault with the product and the smell will go away after a few days. It is not toxic or harmful. We recommend leaving the mattress to air in a well ventilated area, and use a fabric freshener like febreeze to help dissipate the smell. Other people recommend using vinegar water spray or baking soda to help relieve the smell.
- Our mattresses are all supplied vacuum packed. We advise to leave 72 hours for your mattress to fully inflate to their full depth.
- Due to hygiene reasons, mattresses that have been opened are exempt from the distance selling regulations.
- Our couriers will not collect opened mattresses due to size restrictions & health & hygiene reasons.
- Be aware that new mattresses can take a few weeks to 'bed in' to become accustomed to it.
- We do not accept returns on opened mattresses unless deemed faulty. Please contact our customer service team if your mattress is faulty.