Returns & Refunds
We hope you will be happy with your new bed and mattress, however, we understand sometimes problems do arise. In the unlikely case that you are not happy or there is an issue, here's everything you need to know on what to do next. If you are unsure about anything, or would simply prefer to speak to a human please get in touch with our dedicated customer experience team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Returns & Refunds:
- You have 14 days from receipt of goods to return any unwanted orders.
- For unwanted items, you will need to arrange collection & return at your own cost. We recommend using 'parcel monkey' or 'parcel to go' to compare costs for multiple courier companies and to book your collection.
- Unwanted items must be packaged in the original packaging, unused, and in a saleable condition. In the very rare case your chosen courier damages the order upon returning it back to us, you must claim with your chosen courier. We recommend you take photos of the item prior to it being taken by the courier as proof.
- Items not received back in good condition may not be refunded in full.
- Refunds are made within 14 days of the item being returned to us.
- Refunds are made back to the account you paid with. This usually takes 3-5 working days to go back into your bank account.
- Please note that Mattresses and Pillows are exempt from distance selling regulations due to their intimate nature. Any mattresses or pillows that have been unsealed will be deemed as having been used. If your mattress is faulty, please contact our customer services team and we will organise a refund or replacement.
Please return goods to:
- You have a right to cancel your order within 14 days in accordance with distance selling regulations. Please contact us as soon as possible by email: email@example.com with your order number and a member of our team will help you.
- Cancelling before delivery - Please get in touch with us as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and advising you wish to cancel. We will do our best to cancel your order however, due to the automated nature of our systems, we may not catch your order in time but we will do our best to facilitate this.
- You have 30 calendar days to report faulty items for a refund.
- In the event your order arrives damaged, please take photos and/or video of the fault, and email us at email@example.com and our customer services team will help resolve your issue as soon as possible.
- In the event an item is faulty, please contact us, and we will arrange a replacement or refund. In some cases we will advise that you dispose of the faulty item.
- We have quality check processes in place to ensure we always send out your order in boxes that are in a good, undamaged, condition. In the event your order packaging does not appear to be in good condition upon arrival, please inspect the goods as in most cases the contents are fine. In the rare case your order is damaged, please take photos and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can initiate an investigation with the courier and send out replacement parts as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that our mattresses may have a smell when first opened. This is due to the manufacturing process and is called 'off-gassing'. This is not a fault with the product and the smell will go away over time. It is not toxic or harmful. We recommend leaving the mattress to air in a well-ventilated area and use a fabric freshener like febreeze to help dissipate the smell. Other people recommend using vinegar water spray or baking soda to help relieve the smell.
- Our mattresses are all supplied vacuum-packed for easy shipping and handling. We advise leaving 72 hours for your mattress to fully inflate to its full depth.
- Due to hygiene reasons, mattresses that have been opened are exempt from the distance selling regulations.
- New mattresses can take a few weeks to 'bed in' and become accustomed to it.
- Mattresses are exempt from distance selling regulations due to their intimate nature. Any mattresses that have been unsealed will be deemed as having been used. If your mattress is faulty, please contact our customer service team and we will organise a refund or replacement.