We hope you will be happy with your new bed and mattress, however we understand sometimes problems do arise. In the unlikely case that you are not happy or there is an issue, here's everything you need to know on what to do next. If you are unsure about anything, or would simply prefer to speak to a human please get in touch with our dedicated customer experience team on 01922 718 555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during our opening hours, and someone will get back to you within 24 hours.
- You have 14 days from receipt of goods to return any unwanted orders.
- For unwanted items, you will need to arrange collection & return at your own cost. We recommend using 'parcel monkey' or 'parcel to go' to compare costs for multiple courier companies and to book your collection.
- Unwanted items must be packaged in the original packaging, unused, and in a saleable condition. In the very rare case your chosen courier damages the order upon returning it back to us, you must claim with your chosen courier. We recommend you take photos of the item prior to it being taken by the courier as proof.
- Items not received back in good condition may not be refunded in full.
- Refunds are made within 14 days of the item being returned to us.
- Refunds are made back to the account you paid with. This usually takes 3-5 working days to go back into your bank account.
- You have 30 calendar days to report faulty items for a refund.
- In the event your order arrives damaged, please take photos and/or video of the fault, and email us at email@example.com and our customer services team will help resolve your issue as soon as possible.
- In the event an item is faulty, please contact us, and we will arrange a replacement or refund. In some cases we will advise that you dispose of the faulty item.
- We have quality check processes in place to ensure we always send out your order in boxes that are in a good, undamaged, condition. In the event your order packaging does not appear to be in good condition upon arrival, please inspect the goods as in most cases the contents are fine. In the rare case your order is damaged, please take photos and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can initiate an investigation with the courier and send out replacement parts as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that our memory foam mattresses may have a smell when first opened. This is due to the manufacturing process and is called 'off-gassing'. This is not a fault with the product and the smell will go away after a few days. It is not toxic or harmful. We recommend leaving the mattress to air in a well-ventilated area, and use a fabric freshener like febreeze to help dissipate the smell. Other people recommend using vinegar water spray or baking soda to help relieve the smell.
- Our mattresses are all supplied vacuum-packed for easy shipping and handling. We advise leaving 72 hours for your mattress to fully inflate to its full depth.
- Due to hygiene reasons, mattresses that have been opened are exempt from the distance selling regulations.
- Be aware that new mattresses can take a few weeks to 'bed in' to become accustomed to it.
- We do not accept returns on opened mattresses unless deemed faulty. Please contact our customer service team at email@example.com or call us on 01922 718 555 if your mattress is faulty and we will organise a refund or replacement.