The Liberty mattress is the second instalment of next generation memory foam mattresses from the New York mattress company. The Liberty is a spectacular hybrid of high tech REVO memory foam and mini pocket springs, the perfect combination to ensure a cool, comfortable nights sleep. Night after night.
The thick 23cm deep mattress is constructed of 3 main layers.
- A premium high density support foam base layer. This high quality 30/130 foam is the type used in luxury high performance cars to ensure maximum comfort.
- On top of the supportive base layer is a layer of latest technology mini pocket springs. These mini springs help distribute weight better than the traditional larger type pocket springs. This ensures the body is fully supported in all the right places. Pocket springs allow each person sleeping on the mattress to be supported individually as they do not create the ‘roll together’ traditional coil mattresses do. There wont be any pesky springs making their way to the surface over time!
- Finally to top the supportive mini springs is a top layer of next generation REVO cooling, breathable memory foam. REVO foam has been specially engineered to wick away moisture and dissipate heat away from the body up to 75% quicker than the leading memory foam brand. The viscoelastic cells provide 30x greater airflow compared to the leading brand.
All this super cool tech is encased in an exclusively designed iconic mattress cover that is fully removeable and washable. This funky cover features a white viscose top cover that has been manufactured with more natural materials, and far less chemicals than standard mattress covers, meaning its friendlier to you and the environment. This is combined with a grey polyester border and contrast yellow piping. Underneath is an anti-slip layer so your mattress does not move about on your bed base or slats.
The Liberty mattress has been specially designed and manufactured right here in the UK. It comes double pressed and vacuumed rolled by the latest technology and packed into its own special box measuring just 100cm x 50 x 50cm. Easy to fit through doors and manoeuvre around the house and up the stairs.
- 23cm deep medium firmness mattress
- Made in the UK
- Available in single, small double, double, king and super king sizes.
- Exclusive luxury white, grey and yellow fully washable removeable zip off cover. Made with fully breathable Viscose fabric.
- Mattress cover has been developed with less chemicals than standard manufactures making it more friendly to environment.
- Constructed with a base layer of premium high density 30/130 foam, a middle layer of latest technology mini pocket , and a top layer of 4th generation REVO technology foam that is breathable and cooling to the body.
- REVO memory foam has been specially engineered to cool the body by dissipating heat away from the body, up to 75% quicker than the leading memory foam brand.
- Mini pocket springs help spread distribution and weight better than traditional larger pocket springs, ensuring the body is fully supported, and weight distributed evenly.
- REVO Memory foam moulds and adapts itself to the natural shape and contours of your own individual body to support evenly and keep you comfortable.
- Reduces aches & pains, less tossing & turning to promote a deeper sleep.
- Comes double pressed and vacuum rolled in its own box. Easy to manoeuvre up staircases and through doors.
- Non turnable- Doesn't sag like conventional mattresses
- Anti slip base
- Anti-dust mite
- SATRA Tested & certificated
Dimensions are approximate
Single Size (3ft): Width 90cm x Length 190cm x Depth 23cm
Small Double Size (4ft 6"): Width 120cm x Length 190cm x Depth 23cm
Double Size (4ft 6"): Width 135cm x Length 190cm x Depth 23cm
King Size (5ft): Width 150cm x 198cm Length x Depth 23cm
Super King Size (6ft): Width 180cm x 198cm Length x Depth 23cm
All mattresses are delivered in a strong cardboard box measuring just 100cm x 50 x 50cm - Easy to fit through doorways, lift or stairs.
All products available to order are in stock, which means no long wait times! Delivery to Mainland UK is FREE & made within 1-2 working days (Please advise at checkout if you require a specific delivery day). Charges apply for certain parts of Scotland, Ireland & Islands & 'Remote' areas. These area's also take slighter longer to deliver to. Any additional delivery charges are automatically added to the Checkout once you've filled out your delivery address details.
Our full Delivery & Returns Information as well as Frequently Asked Questions can be found by following the Delivery Info link.