The Empire mattress is the first instalment of next generation memory foam mattresses from the New York mattress company. This 25cm thick REVO memory foam mattress is constructed and formed of 2 main layers.
- A supportive base layer of premium high density 30/130 foam, the type used in luxury high performance car manufactures to ensure maximum quality and comfort.
- This is topped off with a layer of next generation REVO cooling, breathable memory foam. REVO foam has been specially engineered to wick away moisture and dissipate heat away from the body up to 75% quicker than the leading memory foam brand. The viscoelastic cells provide 30x greater airflow compared to the leading brand. This gives you the unique, high level of comfort and support that memory foam offers, but without the uncomfortable heat factor!
All this super cool (no pun intended!) tech is encased in an exclusively designed iconic mattress cover that is fully removeable and washable. This funky cover features a white viscose top cover that has been manufactured with more natural materials, and far less chemicals than standard mattress covers, meaning its friendlier to you and the environment. This is combined with a grey polyester border and contrast yellow piping. Underneath is an anti-slip layer so your mattress does not move about on your bed base or slats.
The Empire mattress has been specially designed and manufactured right here in the UK. It comes double pressed and vacuumed rolled by the latest technology and packed into its own special box measuring just 100cm x 50 x 50cm. Easy to fit through doors and manoeuvre around the house and up the stairs.
Choose the Empire for a cool, comfortable sleep.
- 25cm deep medium to firm mattress
- Made in the UK
- Available in single, double and king sizes.
- Exclusive luxury soft and smooth, white, grey and yellow fully washable removeable zip off cover. Made with fully breathable Viscose fabric.
- Mattress cover has been developed with less chemicals than standard manufactures making it more friendly to environment.
- Constructed with a base layer of premium high density 30/130 foam and a top layer of 4th generation REVO technology foam that is breathable and cooling to the body and does not trap heat.
- REVO foam has been specially engineered to cool the body by dissipating heat away from the body, up to 75% quicker than the leading memory foam brand.
- REVO memory foam moulds and adapts itself to the natural shape and contours of your own individual body to support evenly and keep you comfortable.
- Reduces aches & pains, less tossing & turning to promote a deeper sleep.
- Comes double pressed and vacuum rolled in its own box. Easy to manoeuvre up staircases and through doors.
- Anti-dust mite
- Anti slip base
- Non turnable- Doesn't sag like conventional mattresses
- SATRA Tested & certificated
Dimensions are approximate
Single Size (3ft): Width 90cm x Length 190cm x Depth 25cm
Small Double Size (4ft 6"): Width 120cm x Length 190cm x Depth 25cm
Double Size (4ft 6"): Width 135cm x Length 190cm x Depth 25cm
King Size (5ft): Width 150cm x 198cm Length x Depth 25cm
Super King Size (6ft): Width 180cm x 198cm Length x Depth 25cm
All mattresses are delivered in a strong cardboard box measuring just 100cm x 50 x 50cm - Easy to fit through doorways, lift or stairs.
All products available to order are in stock, which means no long wait times!
- Delivery to Mainland UK is FREE & made within 1-2 working days.
- Place your order before 1:30 pm for same day dispatch. Orders placed AFTER 1:30pm will be dispatched the following working day.
- Delivery will be made within 1-2 working days Mon-Fri.
- You can choose a specific date for delivery at checkout. Please leave a note in the delivery instructions box requesting date for delivery.
- Unfortunately, we do not ship to offshore postcodes, Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland.
- We do ship to Scilly Isles & Isle of Wight, however there is a £15 surcharge for these areas from our courier. Delivery is estimated 2-3 days for these areas.
Our full Delivery & Returns Information as well as FAQ can be found by following the Delivery Info link.