The Harlow is a new twist on the classic Victorian hospital dormitory-style bed, taking the shape and aesthetics of the traditional style frame and turning it into a Day Bed with trundle. Adorned with small traditional casting details on the back and side rails. The black metal bed frame and trundle features a hand painted brushed copper brass finish, to create a distressed antiqued effect.
A day bed is a unique and clever piece of furniture. It's designed for space saving in mind, where it can be used as a sofa during the day, and then simply pull out the guest trundle to create a bed!
With an additional pull-out extra single bed space and a traditional rustic design, Harlow is the perfect addition to a home with a need for extra sleeping space with no comprimise on style.
Due to the hand painted distressed brush effect on the frame, means no two bed frames will look exactly alike.
Requires x2 standard UK size single mattresses (not included, mattress options available from drop down meu)
- Black Frame with a Distressed Brushed Copper Finish
- Traditional Victorian Hospital Style
- Sturdy Metal Frame with Centre Support
- Guest rollaway trundle fits UK Standard 3ft Mattress
- Sprung Slatted
- Flat Packed for Self Assembly
- Mattresses not included
Note: The trundle bed is intended to be used as a separate bed and not put together with the day bed. If you want mattress heights to match up with each other, you will need to purchase two of the exact same mattresses
Dimensions are approximate
Main Bed : 99cm width x 202cm length - Weight : 41kg
Back Rail Height 110cm - Side Rail Height 90cm
Guest Trundle Bed : 91cm width x 185cm length Fits a UK Standard 3ft Mattress - Weight : 15kg
All products available to order are in stock, which means no long wait times!
- Delivery to Mainland UK is FREE & made within 1-2 working days.
- Unfortunately, we do not ship to offshore postcodes, Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland.
- Place your order before 1:30 pm for same day dispatch. Orders placed AFTER 1:30pm will be dispatched the following working day.
- Delivery will be made within 1-2 working days Mon-Fri. (Saturday delivery is available at a charge of £25)
- You can choose a specific date for delivery at checkout. Please leave a note in the delivery instructions box requesting date for delivery.
Our full Delivery & Returns Information as well as Frequently Asked Questions can be found by following the Delivery Info link.