All you need to apply is:
- A UK credit or debit card
- To be 18 years old or over
- A UK resident address
How will the payments get split?
The cost will be broken down for you prior to completing your purchase so you know what to expect and when.
Having trouble paying for your order using Clearpay?
1. Your application may have been rejected. We'd recommend choosing another type of payment, or trying again at a later date.
2. You may have missed a required field at the checkout
3.. You may have outstanding payments on previous orders with Clearpay
4. You may have met your limit on your Clearpay account
How do returns work?
1. Orders made using Clearpay follow our standard return process.
Please see returns information and FAQ for full information about our returns process.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
2. We will contact Clearpay to inform them of a refund.
3. As soon as the refund is processed it will drop into your Clearpay online account.
4. The refund will only be for the amount paid so far. e.g if you have only paid two installments, the refund amount will equal this amount. If you have paid the full amount, then a full refund will be issued.
What if I miss a payment?
Clearpay will issue a late payment fee.
Can I pay the order amount off earlier?
If you would like to make additional payments before they are due, you can log in to your Clearpay account and make a payment. Clearpay will then adjust the amount owed accordingly
Clearpay lends you a fixed amount of credit to allow you to pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every two weeks. To be eligible for credit from Clearpay, you must be a permanent UK resident (excl Channel Islands), aged 18+. Further eligibility criteria and T&Cs apply. Clearpay Finance Ltd.
Make sure you can make your repayments on time by each due date to avoid late fees. Not paying on time will lead to a late fee of £6, and, if your order is more than £24, a further late fee of £6 if it is still overdue after 7 days. If you fail to pay on time, your Clearpay debt may be passed to a debt collection agency and this may affect your ability to use Clearpay in future. We encourage you to use Clearpay responsibly.”
“T&Cs apply clearpay.co.uk/terms/"