- 1000 pocket spring system
- 20cm deep
- Layers of high density support foam
- 1.5cm top layer of pure memory foam
- Fitted with non removeable knitted cover which promotes air circulation
- Medium – Firm rating
- Supplied vacuum rolled
- Heat and pressure sensitive
- Flame retardant (BS5852 standard)
- Anti-dust mite
- Sanitised fabric
- SATRA Tested & certificated
A fantastic support system for your body through a combination of individual pocket springs and memory foam. Pocket Sprung mattresses are the best you can buy in terms of quality and comfort. The pocket spring system is encased in layers of high density support foam, and topped with a layer of pure memory foam.
We combine the best of the best and included a top layer of superior memory foam. The combination of individual pocket springs topped with a sumptuous layer of pure memory foam means that this mattress offers a high level of individual support and comfort by adapting perfectly to the shape of your body.
Pocket springs move independently to support your body, offering high, even levels of support. A pocket sprung mattress will not sag over time like a traditional open coil spring unit, which moves as one unit.
The mattress is fitted with a non removeable, breathable knitted protective cover.
Note: As our mattresses are vacuum rolled, we advise 72 hours for the mattress to inflate to its full depth.
Dimensions are approximate
Small Double Size (4ft"):
Width 120cm x Length 190cm x Depth 20cm
All products available to order are in stock, which means no long wait times!
- Delivery to Mainland UK is FREE & made within 1-2 working days.
- Place your order before 1:30 pm for same day dispatch. Orders placed AFTER 1:30pm will be dispatched the following working day.
- Delivery will be made within 1-2 working days Mon-Fri.
- You can choose a specific date for delivery at checkout. Please leave a note in the delivery instructions box requesting date for delivery.
- Unfortunately, we do not ship to offshore postcodes, Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland.
- We do ship to Scilly Isles & Isle of Wight, however there is a £15 surcharge for these areas from our courier. Delivery is estimated 2-3 days for these areas.
Our full Delivery & Returns Information as well as FAQ can be found by following the Delivery Info link.