Since memory foam (originally developed by NASA for astronaut use) has become available for the consumer market, it has become one of the most popular mattress options to date.
It's incredible material is made of billions of viscoelastic cells, which respond to your temperature and weight. When warmed up, it molds to your body, which then allows your spine to stay in a natural position and support evenly. The way the foam molds to the body helps absorb weight and take the pressure off the joints and allowing the spine to stay in a natural position. Memory foam mattresses do not need turning like traditional mattresses. The cover is made from a breathable fabric, which allows moisture from your body to be diverted away and allows fresh air to circulate, helping keep your body cool giving a more comfortable night's sleep.
Note: As our mattresses are vacuum rolled, we advise 72 hours for the mattress to inflate to its full depth.
**NOTICE**: Please be aware that the mattress cover may vary from the photos due to a change in mattress supplier for a short period of time. ***
All products available to order are in stock, which means no long wait times!
* Deliveries would normally be made within 5 working days, however due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, couriers who ship large and heavy items are facing delays due to unprecedented levels of packages. Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
- Delivery to Mainland UK is FREE.
- Place your order before 1:30 pm for same day dispatch. Orders placed after 1:30pm or on weekends will be dispatched the following working day.
- Unfortunately, we do not ship to offshore postcodes, Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland.
- We do ship to Scilly Isles & Isle of Wight, however there is a £15 surcharge for these areas from our courier.
Our full Delivery & Returns Information as well as FAQ can be found by following the Delivery Info link.